The project aims to install the European Rail Traffic Management System (ERMTS) - level 1 of the fifty kilometer railway line between Pamukova and Köseköy in Turkey.
This project will guarantee the interoperability of this line with respect to the other European railway networks, being very important due to its location; and because of the high-speed connections that link Ankara - Istanbul, after the start of the signaling for the Pehlivanköy-Hüdüt line.
The electronic interlocks of the Quasar S3e family and the ERTMS Auriga L1 system will be implemented; the renewal of all field teams; telecommunications and power supply in this section. In addition to the integration to the NAOS system as a centralized traffic command post.
Within the operation of the project, the execution of the following activities has been contemplated:
a) Configuration and functionality of ERTMS equipment:
- Level 1: L1EM, equipment that governs the LEUS that in turn modify the information of the railway beacons installed along the entire track (400 beacons in 50 km) approximately.
- Definition of ERTMS equipment communications and other signaling equipment (interlocks, object controllers, block controllers, PCI-R, among others).
- Generation of software in accordance with the alignments of the equipment, communication and information necessary for the correct operation of the ERTMS system.
b) Verification of the commissioning and operation of the ERTMS system:
- Battery of tests: simulation of specific cases that may occur on the track (operation with more than one train, temporary speed limits, degraded cases, among others).
c) Modifications and necessary changes.
- Execution of modifications and changes in the field according to customer requests.
Project type: railway.
Ad Maiorem participation: train management and control systems: European Rail Traffic Management System (ERMTS), Traffic Management System (TMS), Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC), Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO) and Centralised Traffic Control (CTC).
Location: Madrid, Spain.
– Microsoft VIsual Studio
– Test Sequence Wizard
– Visual Basic
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50121: Electromagnetic compatibility. Parts 1 and 4.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50122: Railway applications. Fixed installations. Protective measures related to electrical safety and grounding.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50124: Railway applications. Isolation coordination. Part 1 and 2.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50125: Railway applications. Environmental conditions for the equipment. Part 3.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50126-1: Railway applications. Specification and demonstration of reliability, availability, maintainability and security (RAMS). Part 1: Generic RAMS processes.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50128: Railway applications. Communication, signaling and processing systems. Software for railway control and protection systems.
– CENELEC - UNE-EN 50129: Railway applications. Communication, signaling and processing systems. Electronic systems related to safety for signaling.