The project aims to build and supply trains for the first tram line in the city of Liège, in Belgium. It is a “Y” -shaped route with a length of 11.7 km, which will have 21 stations and an initial capacity for 20 trams.
The new tram will form the main backbone of Liège's transport network. It will connect with a 900-space dissuasive car park on the outskirts, with the city center and with the High Speed Train (TGV) and bus stations, among other strategic places.
Specifically, our scope of participation in the project focuses on meeting the following requirements:
• Railway signaling: we are in charge of manufacturing seven (7) electronic interlocks that will be distributed in different maneuvering areas. In addition to installing the signal line, axle counters, beacons, needle heater system, among other track equipment. They use electronic interlocks model QASAR Q4 - tram.
• Installation of equipment and operator stations for the control post: such as the video wall, radio, telephone, public address systems, traffic systems and railway management, among others, that will integrate the tram as one more transport service in the city .
• Operator assistance and information system for travelers (SAEIV): installation of equipment that works as an interface between the operator's station and the traveler.
• SCADA energy systems (supervision, control and data acquisition): for the monitoring of data related to the energy used by the tram for its correct supervision, control and optimization of resources.
Type of project: Railway.
Ad Maiorem intervention: installation and commissioning of railway signaling equipment and operator stations for the PCC, SAEIV and SCADA Systems.
Location: Madrid, Spain.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50121: Electromagnetic compatibility. Parts 1 and 4.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50122: Railway applications. Fixed installations. Protective measures related to electrical safety and grounding.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50124: Railway applications. Isolation coordination. Part 1 and 2.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50125: Railway applications. Environmental conditions for the equipment. Part 3.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50126-1: Railway applications. Specification and demonstration of reliability, availability, maintainability and security (RAMS). Part 1: Generic RAMS processes.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50128: Railway applications. Communication, signaling and processing systems. Software for railway control and protection systems.
- CENELEC - UNE-EN 50129: Railway applications. Communication, signaling and processing systems. Electronic systems related to safety for signaling.
- Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL2)
- Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL3)
- Safety Integrity Level 4 (SIL4)