As part of our activities to strengthen our corporate identity and increase our company's positioning in Europe, we obtained the registration of our trademark Ad Maiorem with the European Union Intellectual Property Office - EUIPO, the body that has certified the originality of our trademark at EU level: Ad Maiorem®.
The importance of registering the Ad Maiorem® brand is focused on making our company name an asset, ensuring the exclusive right to use it, and adding value and trust to business relationships with each of our clients.
Benefits of having the Ad Maiorem® trademark registration certificate:
- Legal ownership of the name, and exclusive use of the brand in the countries belonging to the European Union.
- Reliability and confidence -acquired- for our internationalization process to other countries that did not belong to the European Union.
- Legal protection of our Ad Maiorem® brand against its use by third parties, and the right to prevent the use of this and/or one with similar characteristics that may incur commercial confusion.
- Facilitate the marketing of our engineering services in technological innovation projects.
- Consolidate our prestige and increase the value of Ad Maiorem® in the main markets and technological industries in Europe, with worldwide repercussions.
- Increase the trust and credibility of our clients and public opinion in general.
Let's innovate, Ad Maiorem®:
With more than a decade of experience in engineering services and a human team of more than 100 professionals, we provide solutions to the largest technological innovation projects worldwide. We carry out projects in 10 countries, serving our clients through our four offices in Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam and Montevideo (Uruguay). Learn more about our services by clicking here.