Ad Maiorem Consulting
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The user is advised and gives his/her free, informed, specific and unequivocal consent for the personal data furnished through the website https://www.admaiorem.com (which hereinafter shall be referred to as the “Website”), as well as the data derived from his/her browsing and other data that may be provided in the future to the entity, are processed by Ad Maiorem, pursuant to that set forth in the present policy.
3. OBLIGATION TO FURNISH PERSONAL DATA
The data requested in the forms available on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the determined purposes. Therefore, if the data is not furnished or is incorrectly provided, the requests of the users cannot be complied with.
4. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING A USER’S PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data furnished through the Website will be processed by Ad Maiorem for the purposes specified below, and in any either event, to reply to requests which may be made:
• To address as many requests as the interested party may make.
• To manage access and use of the private area.
• To manage the acquisition of products made by the user through the Website.
• To register for the employment opportunities offered by Ad Maiorem on this website through the form enabled for that purpose.
• To offer information as regards our business lines, products and services.
• To undertake anonymous statistical reports as regards access behaviours and activity carried out by users on the Website.
5. WHAT DATA MAY BE PROCESSED BY AD MAIOREM?
• Identification data: names and surnames, nationality.
• Contact information: email address, telephone number, minimum essential navigation data to enable the use of the Website.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimisation of the data processing is as follows:
• For the selection of personnel, based on the consent given by the candidate.
• For the management of enquiries, requests for information, complaints and claims, based on the consent given by the candidate.
• For the management of access and use of the private area, based on the established contractual relationship.
• For the undertaking of anonymous statistical reports, based on the legitimate interest of Ad Maiorem.
• For the processing of user data for marketing purposes, related to Ad Maiorem’s own products and services for its clients, based on the legitimate interest recognised by legislation. Users may revoke his/her consent to any of the processing, although this will not affect the legality of the processing carried out beforehand. To revoke said consent, the user may contact Ad Maiorem by means of a written notification addressed to Ad Maiorem Consulting Services S.L. , Ronda de Poniente 2, Edificio (Building) 2, Oficina (Office) F, Tres Cantos, 28760, Madrid, Spain or via email to email@example.com.
7. WITH WHOM WILL THE USER’S DATA BE SHARED?
Users’ data may be assigned to our service providers, which is required in order to provide the requested services. Said providers will not process his/her data for their own purposes that have not been advised beforehand by Ad Maiorem. To our clients in order to advise same, if interested, as regards his/her professional profile. To administrative, supervisory and regulatory bodies to which we are under an obligation, whether authorised and/or there is any consideration to do so.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
You are hereby advised that your data may be assigned to colleagues, members of Ad Maiorem and/or any third party from other countries within and outside the European Union, only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the aforementioned purposes.
9. FOR HOW LONG IS THE PERSONAL DATA RETAINED?
The data will be processed for the period of time necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was compiled, unless the user requests his/her deregistration from Ad Maiorem, or opposes or revokes his/her consent. Subsequently, the personal data furnished by the interested party for the execution and management of the procurement of products will be retained for five (5) years from the finalisation thereof, whatever the grounds of the conclusion thereof. In the event of personnel selection, your curricula data will be retained for a period of five (5) years.
10. USER LIABILITY
The user certifies and guarantees that he/she is over fourteen (14) years of age and that the data that he/she furnishes to Ad Maiorem are truthful, accurate, complete and up-to-date. For these purposes, the user is liable for the veracity of all the data that he/she notifies and will maintain the information furnished appropriately updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her actual situation. This warrants that any third party of those who furnish his/her data, if he/she do so, have been advised of the aspects included in this policy. It is likewise warranted that that your authorisation to furnish your data to Ad Maiorem for the aforementioned purposes has been obtained. The user will be liable for false or inaccurate information which is furnished through the Website and for any direct or consequential losses and damages which may be occasioned to Ad Maiorem and/or any third party.
11. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send to Ad Maiorem in order to exercise his/her rights at any given moment, free of charge, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, with the reference “Data Protection” a written notification addressed to Ad Maiorem Consulting Services S.L., Ronda de Poniente 2, Edificio (Building) 2, Oficina (Office) F, Tres Cantos, 28760, Madrid, Spain or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The rights which the user may exercise are as follows:
• To access his/her personal data.
• To file a claim in relation to the protection of his/her personal data before the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain, when the interested party considers that Ad Maiorem has breached the rights which are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
• To obtain confirmation as regards whether or not Ad Maiorem is processing personal data which concerns the user.
• To obtain from Ad Maiorem the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions set forth in the data protection regulations are complied with.
• To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• To revoke the consent granted.
• To request the portability of the data furnished by the user in those cases contemplated in the regulations.
• To request the deletion of data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were compiled.
12. SECURITY MEASURES
The processing of the data compiled by Ad Maiorem, will be strictly confidential and the mandatory duty of secrecy thereof maintained, pursuant to that set forth in the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access thereof, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
About Ad Maiorem
We are the ideal strategic partner for dynamic and competitive companies interested in technological development and innovation. Having experience in technology consulting, project management, engineering support, training and human resources for the Aerospace, Defence, Railway, Industrial, Telecommunications and Oil&Gas sectors.